Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Jack Wilshere worried Back to Arsenal


Bournemouth midfielder, Jack Wilshere, claimed not devise a plan to get back playing for Arsenal next season.

Wishere joined Bournemouth on loan Arsenal. Wilshere look impressive and always in the starting line-up in 10 games.

"It's hard because I love Arsenal and I have experienced various wonderful time there. However, the future who knows. I still have a year before going back there," said Wilshere.
"At this moment, I'm just trying to have a good season. I'm growing as a football player and if Arsenal want me back, we'll see later on. However, for now, I just concentrated along Bournemouth," he added.
Wilshere has been a part of Arsenal since 2008. The 24-year-old midfielder has scored 12 goals and 24 assists in a total of 120 games in various events.

"I know they (Arsenal) have a squad strong this year and they also are in a good position when I went. So, of course, I want them to win the Premier League. For the manager (Arsene Wenger), in particular. I would be happy with it, "said Wilshere.
"I know he (Wenger) is believing with skuatnya and he has worked hard for several years," Wilshere concluded.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER