Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Ibrahimovic Increase Ambitious Goals in Manchester United


Zlatan Ibrahimovic ambition is to gain a lot of goals with Manchester United. Even so, Ibra did not dismiss if it is not an easy task in the competition as tight as the Premier League.

"I believe I can score a few goals more than my current collection, I missed some pretty good chances which I did not use it," said Ibrahimovic.
"But the game is different happens in the Premier League. Here, very different from the previous league (Ligue 1). When you go through the game here, no team control of the game, only to survive and attacking, defending and attacking, defending and attack, "he continued.
Carried off from Paris Saint-Germain in the transfer market earlier this season, Ibrahimovic is expected to be a Manchester United goal machine. Former captain of the Swedish national team started the season with an impressive performance.

He scored four goals in their opening match in the Premier League. But after that, Ibrahimovic failed to show his strength. He was barren in six games in the league.

But it, Zlatan Ibrahimovic managed to finish the goal of fasting. Face Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium in a game the weekend of the 11 Premier League on Sunday (11/06/2016), Ibra able to score two goals as well as bringing Manchester United won 3-1.

Two goals were made Ibrahimovic has scored eight goals from 17 matches in all competitions with United. Not only that, he also managed to collect 400 goals in 694 appearances during his career.

"With my performance today, I'm happy. I know I can do more, I know the team can do better and I want to do more and I would have done more," said Ibrahimovic.

Blessings contribution of Zlatan Ibrahimovic up front, Manchester United now ranked sixth in the Premier League standings with a gain 18 points. They left behind eight points from Liverpool who inhabit the top of the standings.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER